Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting Started -

Have you ever noticed that sometimes the hardest part of a new project or a new job or, well anything for that matter, is getting started. I find that, for myself, that is always the hurdle. I can remember (way back when) I decided to open up a retail business the idea of it was daunting - I mean - come on, who leaves a perfectly good job to jump into the unknown land of a retail business? Appearently, I do. But I think that God knew what He was doing as He led me down that path - He didn't give me time to overthink or worry about the day to day life of a small business owner - but orchestrated things in such a way that from the time I decied to 'jump' to the moment of being 'open for business' was a grand total of 3 months - YIKES!



Anyway - I ramble...




So here it is - the official start of a blog. I can't say that I ever thought that I would be one to Blog - but then, that's what I hear a lot of people say. And as I have a number of blogs I enjoy reading - I felt it was unfair to always be the reader and never the writer. (chuckle)





So there you have it - my adventure into Blogland.

See you here!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

yeah! welcome to blogdom! We're glad to finally have you here with us!!! :)

Crystal said...

I am SOOOO happy you decided to join us. :) I look foward to reading more. Luv ya!

pyrotechny said...

Welcome sissy,
Sorry, but I've had to moderate my comments, because of some drive-bys..so that's why your posts don't show up immediately..sorry!

PS, can you get rid of the word verification, please?

Beth said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! So nice to have you on here!!!!!!!!