Thursday, December 10, 2009

Full

Life seems so full to me right now - what with owning/running my own retail business, holidays, family, friends, husband and new baby! oh.. and a few Christmas weddings along the way - not to mention upcoming Bridal shows and teaching workshops... yikes! how did life get this busy??!

I keep trying to slooooow down. I promise, I really do. But somehow.....

Anyway - I can't believe it has been a month since I posted, and I thought I would give an update. And although life is Full. LIFE IS GOOD!!! Addison is growing, growing growing! She is a great eater! Still nursing every 2 hours - she will be 18 weeks tomorrow and we have her 4month check up on Tuesday. I can't wait to see what she weighs in at or how long she is... she seems very long! She loves people! In fact when new people come her way - she doen't cry, doesn't fuss (unless she's tired or hungry) she just looks at them. She really looks - intently- studiously at them - taking in all their detail almost like she is memorizing their face so that when she sees them again she'll recognize them. She talks constantly - giggling, squealing and laughing all the time! She is so alert - I can't get over how much she enjoys interacting wtih people. She lights up when she sees her daddy too!!!

Enough for now - I could go on forever enumerating the wonderful things about my little girl but I'll stop for now.

No comments: