Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old is New

This cute cute cute dress that Addison is wearing is a dress that I wore as a baby that my mom saved. We just had to take pics of her in it because there are pics of me in this dress.
If I remember correctly, a friend of the family hand smocked this dress, which makes it even more special :) I was surprised at how nicely the style looked on Addison - super cute!!!!

And the girl has so so so many expressions, I just HAD to post more than one pic :) And if you are wondering about the precious hairband/bow my friend Crystal made that for Addison. The coolest thing is that the bow is on a clip that can be changed out to different colors, flowers etc. (Thanks Crystal - it has added the perfect touch to so many of her outfits and I'll have to show you the photographers pics with the white bow and blue feather :)


2 comments:

Jolanthe said...

Those pictures are just too cute! :)

Lauren Valentine said...

Addison is so precious! Glad she's sleeping better for you now...a rested mommy is a happy mommy!