Monday, July 25, 2011

Back again

Wow! I so did not realize that it has been since April since my last post. But there are reasons... there are always reasons. The main reasons being that in March I had a miscarriage at 6 6 1/2 weeks. Sad. So sad BUT God's grace over that time was AMAZING and all I can say is that He was able to bring joy and good things from that experience.

The second thing is that I am pregnant (again) and am now 15 weeks. Baby #2 due in January. I have been really nauseous and so extremely tired. Throw in an overseas missions trip at 11 weeks and BAM! You now know why i haven't had the chance to update. :)

Addison is doing well - she cracks me up and makes me smile every day! Her newest thing is counting to 2 - without prompting. Just today she walks up to me saying "one...TWO....one two... pens" Yep. She walked up and handed me 2 pens :) She is also fascinated with babies.. in real life, in books, in magazines, in pictures. I hope this bodes well for the baby that is going to be joining our family.

Sorry for the short post but I am supposed to be working ;)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Carla. Congratulations! So good to hear from you on here again. It has been too long! I am so saddened to hear about your miscarriage. It must have been right before I moved away. I think of you often. It is really great to hear a bit from you on here. Please keep it up when you can! I hope you're feeling better little by little!

God Bless you and that little one throughout this pregnancy!!!

Brittany said...

I am so, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, but glad to hear God's grace sustained you. Congrats on this new little one! How exciting!

Suzie Skinner said...

carla.....yay for your new gift and for God's grace through every moment of your days!!! i'm so excited for you and baby number 2!! love you suz