Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just a few notes

Just a few notes as to how life is going these days:

~Addison loves to sing! She curretly sings her ABC's, all of her nursury rhyme cd, Jesus Loves Me, and a few of her own creation.

~She also has 2 train sets that MUST be running all. the. time.

~Baby boy is constantly moving - it's a distraction sometimes how much he moves. I know I only have less than 8 weeks left and people are constantly commenting that 'I have a ways to go' but honestly, between now a my due date I have the following 'activities' : Thanksgiving, Christmas (and that's Christmas while running a flower shop), New Years, a Big Bridal Show and then Baby's due date! And that doesn't even take into account a couple of things that are going on unrelated to the holidays between now and the end of the year. So, I feel that I'll blink, and bam! It will be baby's birthday.

~ I am currently HUGE, I think most people are surprised that my due date is ' so far away'. But then again, I think most 7 1/2 month pegnant women feel that way.

~Addison will pat my tummy and tell me that "Baby is sleeping" so precious :)

Thanksgiving day is looking to be a full one with lunch at my parents house and then dinner at Glenn's parent's house. It will be full and fun.

~Some differences between this pregnancy and Addison's: more heart burn this time and I had more morning sickness as well as bouts of not being able to stay asleep at night. But overall it hasn't been a difficult pregnancy. Due to some things that the midwives wanted to keep an eye on, I have had 2 extra ultrasounds so far and pictures to boot! It's been a special gift to be able to catch extrat glimpses of little boy. (With Addison, I only had the 1 ultrasound at 20 weeks).

I know there are more things that I coul dpost - but these are a few of the things I wanted to jot down so that I remember the unique time in my life.

2 comments:

Davene Grace said...

What a full, precious life you have! I love these little glimpses into your days. :)

I think you're absolutely right: the time between now and when your son is born will fly by. That's how it was for me with Tobin, who was born Jan. 12. The holidays are a great distraction when waiting for Baby - not much time to sit around and do nothing! ;-)

Rachel said...

Carla, I recall reading on your blog a long time ago that you used some type of lollipops for nausea during one of your pregnancies. I am looking for them and can't seem to find them. Would you mind sharing the information? I would like to pass it on to a friend in the throes of pregnancy nausea. Thanks!