Thursday, December 18, 2008

December

I am so looking forward to Christmas!! It is one of my favorite times of the year. However working in a flower shop seems to bring extra craziness to the holiday. There are days when I wish I worked someplace that was slllooooowwww durring December, because i feel like I'm just moving from one thing to the next.

But then other days, well, lets just say that doing flowers can be so rewarding. Like yesterday. I wish I could go into all the detail, but sufice it to say that I enjoy makeing other people's Christmas season special. Sometimes it is so much more than a flower arrangement - sometimes it is just the connection, the relationships God has given me through my job. Days like yesterday remind me that, I like people.

1 comment:

Davene said...

Well, I'm certainly glad you like people! :)

Actually, I understand completely how you feel. In a job like yours, I would imagine there are plenty of times when you see the not-so-pleasant, stressed side of people...and maybe not the warm and loving side. I'm glad God refreshed you with a good day!

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!