Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sugar and so forth...

Yea! I am offically at 30 weeks! Baby Girl is kicking and moving as I type this - I was commenting to my husband the other night, that I have become so accustomed to her moving, her patterns of movement and timing of movements - that I expect them as a normal part of my day. I told him that I will miss that once she's on the outside. All in all, this seems to be a very easy pregnancy. Sure my back hurts now and then, I get tired fast and I feel like I sleep alot, oh, and I keep forgetting about this tummy of mine - that is until I drop something *chuckle*. But other than that it has been smoothe sailing. God has answered so many of my prayers concerning this pregnancy - and I had some specific ones even before we were pregnant - all I can say is that He is faithful and so so so good to me.

The other week I totally failed my blood sugar screening for the 3rd trimester - so I had to do the 3 hour test. And thank you Lord! - all my test levels were well below what they needed to be! (thank you friends that were believing with us that they would be normal)

So now - 10 weeks or so to go! (and a few weddings in between!)

1 comment:

Davene said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Seems like there are so many precious little babies to be born this summer. I feel such anticipation about all of them. :)

I hope you continue to feel well, even through the weddings and the heat and the last sometimes cumbersome weeks.