Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Showers :)

Detail from the amazing Carousel Baby Cake :)


So this past week end I had 2 baby showers! The first was one that the ladies from work had for me - it included home made pizza and a naked baby cake (more on that in another post when I have pics to go along with the explaniation)

The other one was one that several dear friends from church did. It was beautiful! And such fun... I'll let the pictures speak, for they are so much better than any words :)
How cute, cute is this fruit stroller! My sister-in-law Joy made this.See the belly? This too cute dress was from ,y younger sister Lara along with adorable red shoes!

What a beautiful table!My sister-in-law April made this diaper/toy wreathAnd a true belly pic for all those who have watching for one - me at 33 and 1/2 weeks!!!!

I left the shower feeling amazingly blessed and much more prepard for the arrival of Baby Girl - thanks to all who made the day a wonderful time with friends.

4 comments:

Davene said...

Wow, I have never seen a cake like that! It's gorgeous! As is the carved watermelon...as are you... :)

Blackwell said...

I'm so sorry I missed it!!! You look beautiful, and that dress you held up in one of the pictures is gorgeous!! I have SO enjoyed your pregnancy through you!! :) :) :)
I can't wait to meet your little darling girl!!

Kristen said...

Yeah...and the cake tasted as amazing as it looked! I'm so glad we were able to sort of catch up. :) You look great, of course!!

Jolanthe said...

Fun, fun! :) That cake was beautiful (as are you!!).

Jolanthe