Friday, September 18, 2009

Maternity Leave??!!

I have to laugh a little bit when I think back over the past six weeks (That's right my little Addison is 6 weeks old today) and my Maternity Leave - or half leave or sometimes-go -into-work-leave. It started with Addison being a week old and my leaveing her with daddy that Saturday to - yep- go into the shop for a bridal appointment. Then, in sibsiquint weeks, going in to do wedding work on Thursdays, Friday's and Saturdays. Today is no different - I spent a full workday hanging fabric for a big wedding tomorrow.

And tomorrow it's another full day of work delivering and setting up all the flowers.

(It looks beautiful and i'll post some pics)

1 comment:

Karla said...

Wow, I have spent years in that building and didn't recognize it after all your touches. Amazing...