Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm so jealous-








of my husband. He just returned from a 10 day missions trip to Prague. This is one of the shots he took of Prague Castle. (The Gothic spires you see in the background are actually part of a Gothic Cathedral that took 1,000 years to complete. they have found foundation stones with dates from the 10 hundreds) Prague is one of the places that a couple of my friends and I were planning to go a few years ago - but opted for London instead. After makeing that decision switch, I found out from a relative that Prague is one of the places I should go before I die. *sigh* That's twice I've missed the opportunity. I WILL go to Prague one day - just not this year. As my husband was showing me pics yesterday I found it interesting that the city has great examples of premier building styles from the medieval times to Gothic to Art Nouvex and so forth.

I am jealous.

But for now I will completely enjoy the photos he took and the stories he is sharing. Now to be fair he was on a construction missions trip - and since I don't know anything about construction - I would have been of little help. But truly I am excited that he was able to go and bless the Betel mission there.



This pic is of a special stucco process where grey/black stucco is applied over white stucco and scribbed off to create the white images - WOW

No comments: