Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Day Off

Ha Ha - I laugh at the thought.

I came into work early today to get a few things done before a morning meeting - so it was a bit of a whirl-wind and then meeting for 2+ hours and then back to work.

Back to work - only to realize that I wasn't scheduled to work at all today ~

So here I am on my 'Day Off' at work cleaning and organizing for upcoming events while waiting for some clients to come by that really wanted to meet with me about some funeral pieces. So here I sit (for a moment) typing, wanting to go home but not having a vehicle to go home in (and that is a whole 'nother story for another time).

BUT maybe, just maybe I'll get to leave a little early .... that remains to be seen.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

hahahah...carla you are so funny. I have always said you need a personal assistant! Soooooooooo, did you get to leave early??? I think this calls for you getting another day off since this definitely doesn't count.

Kristen said...

I remember when i was your manager/personal assistant and you still forgot and came to work sometimes on your day off...only difference was that I would occasionally kick you back out and make you take your day. hehe :)