Sunday, August 24, 2008

While the cat's away...




.... the mice will play.




note to self - when you ARE taking a day off, be sure that you leave plenty of work for the mice to do or else they will PLAY. I came back to work and was greeted by the following display :






Exhibit A: Appearently while I was at the hospital attending my hubby, Barbie came by and placed a last minute wedding order.










note the scale of said bouquets..... Here is the Bridal and Bridesmaids bouquets
Bride Barbie with Jr. Bridesmaid....I guess the gals have just done 1 too many weddings this season....
Secretly, I LOVE the creative display that this is :)

3 comments:

Davene said...

The first picture totally had me fooled. I guess I didn't notice the plastic-looking hand, but I had no idea it was a Barbie holding that beautiful bouquet. Too funny! :)

Crystal said...

Too cute. If only all clients were as easy to deal with as Barbie. ;-)

pyrotechny said...

BARBIE the
BEAUTIFUL
BRIDE