Monday, March 23, 2009

21 & 1/2 Weeks!

Boy does time fly! I can't believe that I'm 21 weeks! (or in month terms, 4& 3/4 months.) March is almost over and I'm gearing up for Easter. Which means more bridal appointments, palm branches, palm bud, tulips, orchids and Easter Lilies!

I'll try and remember to take a picture today of baby belly todate. For some reason I have been so lax about taking pics - maybe that has more to do with the fact that I don't like pictures of me - or maybe I'm just tired??!!

I'm at work for a couple of hours and then off for the rest of the day - hmmm... I think I see a nap in my future!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Do you mean you are 5 & 3/4 months? According to the "What to Expect..." book the fifth month is 18 to 22 weeks. I hope you were able to get a nap in yesterday. I had to stop napping after the first trimester b/c I couldn't sleep at night. :-(

See you tomorrow!

Carl8ta said...

Brittany - I was going by what they told me at the ob's office - that the 1st 2 weeks that they count - you are not pregnant... hadn't really looked at the book - i'll haffta check it out :)

and as far as a nap - i rested. Didn't sleep - but i had a big weeekend! Cheryl and I cooked for 3 and 1/2 hours friday nite and the rest of the week end was just as full.

Brittany said...

Weird! I know the first 2 weeks don't "count" but they still go by your LMP. Anyway....

Glad you got your cooking done! I can't wait to get mine done in May. It will be so nice to have back up meals once the ones from church stop coming. :-)

Kristen said...

haha, i just realized that i changed my background to the same as yours...it will probably be different later today though...i am trying out a bunch to get one that can stick for a while...i do like this one though...

mia said...

Your blog brings me joy. Thank you. Enjoy every moment.