Thursday, July 9, 2009

37 Weeks

Wow - 37 weeks!!!! The reality hit me a little bit more on Sunday that I'm not always going to be pregnant. I know that sounds silly - oh, course I won't always be pregnant. But I don't know if it's because this pregnancy has gone so fast or if I have just been accepting everything as it comes but it is like I have just come to completely accept the round figure I'm sporting and the amazing movments I feel everyday of Baby Girl moving as just a part of every day life. But on Sunday, Glenn and I went and took the Family Birthplace tour - now being a florist, I have been on the maternity floor numerous times - but I had not spent any time in the delivery rooms - especially with a labor and delivery nurse showing you all the options they had available for delivery. Somewhere in my mind the thought occurred to me - I AM going to have this baby - and sooner rather than later! I'm due in 3 weeks!!! yikes!

Most people recently have been asking how I'm doing - and honestly, except for my ankles and feet bearing a strong resemblance to an elephant's.... I feel great! I'm a little uncomfortable when I have been sitting for awhile and then stand up - it's like baby has to reposition herself from me sitting to me standing. But overall, I still feel good! Hopefully, I'll get a chance to snap a photo this week to add to this post :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah...it's so exciting that it's so close! Any day now... Glad you're still feeling alright...
:)

Jolanthe said...

Ever so close! Yeah!! :)

Davene said...

I can completely relate to this. Completely!

I'm so excited for you!!!

Maybe we can coordinate our schedules and give birth on the same day. :)