Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 39

Here it is week 39 (well as of Wednesday the 22nd) and baby and I are just hanging out:)

Today was exciting as I received my new cloth diapers - in quite the array of colors! Just another item that brings me one step closer to being ready for baby girl.

I also saw my midwife. Good news is baby is in a great position, blood pressure is good, weight is good - basically everything looks perfect. Yea! that makes this momma to be very happy. Right now as I type this, she is just moving around, and moving around and moving around some more - it's gotten to be quite distracting but I'm trying to soak up and enjoy every minute of it as I know that my time of feeling her move inside of me is drawing to a close. And while that is a little sad - I'm so, so looking forward to meeting this little girl!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

N-I-C-E! It came together so perfectly! Looks so 'you'! I know baby yoder will feel right at home and safe there!