Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blessings..

So recently I have been feeling VERY blessed. I've posted before about the blessings my friends and family have heaped on me with wonderful gifts for Baby Girl. But I wanted to take a moment to recognize some random blessings I have received:

One being a brand new Sony 19" flat panel TV that won from Costco! Wow - was I ever surprised. I remember sitting thanking - Lord, it would be really nice if I won that TV - next thing I knew, they were calling my name as the winner! Wow - thanks Lord ;)

Another being this:

A beautiful bassinett for the living room. Someone that my husband knows insisted that we take the bassinet that she was done with...this was so, so beyond anything I could have imagined when my husband had told me about it.


And for those of you who would like to see the latest tummy...

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Well this is The Favor Baby after all! :)

That pic of the cradle does not do it justice...it truely is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

You are looking so cute!!!

Davene said...

You look great!!

I'm so excited for you and eager to hear your big news!!! :)

Jolanthe said...

You are looking beautiful! :) Can't wait to meet this little girl.